Monday, November 1, 2021

5 News sources

    The news source that I seem to find myself on frequently would be Instagram. I tend to allot of time be scrolling through instagram throughout the day and I just happen to see anytime there is breaking news. It is not only world news or politics, most of my feed is sports accounts. So allot of times when I want to know information or any news about my favorite sports teams I would just go on instagram and there is already a post about the team. A perfect example was when my favorite baseball team the New York Mets had just signed all star short stop Fransisco Lindor. I got a text from a friend of mine and he said that we signed him. So I immediately went to instagram and there was already 4 post about it. I would say instagram is definitely the most frequent news source that I use. I would recommend using instagram as anews source because it will give you the information you need to know quick and easy. With that being said I would 
    Another good news source that I use is the Apple News on the iPhone. Apple news is not really something that I go on every day and look at. I do get allot of notifications from them throughout the day so I sometimes find myself seeing an intriguing headline and then clicking on the story and reading it. I would suggest apple news because it directs you to certain stories and coverage from other news site. Apple news also has allot more features compared to other news sources. It has an audio feature where you can listen to stories, and envision the news. It also has a category list where you can choose what type of news do you wanna read or watch. 
    I also like Fox News as a news source because I feel that it gives you the important information that really matter. Like all major news outlets nowadays fox news is biased, but at the same time I believe what they say is more intriguing and interesting than most other news outlets. I would recommend it because of certain shows such as Tucker Carlson, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity. These shows are really intriguing to me because they have really interesting takes on certain situations and they bring up points that I would not really think of. 
    The New York Post is another news outlet that comes to mind. The New York Post is something that I have been reading and looking at ever since I was a kid. The Post has all the news that I really care about. It has sports in the back and the most important stories and issues in the front. One thing that always draws me to the Post is its front covers. They always have a funny quote or headline that always makes me wanna read what they have to say. I would recommend this because the post offers a large variety of news categories and stories that many people would enjoy. 
    The final news source that I like is Google News. I tend to use google news when I am on my computer and I just need a break or i am simply just bored. Google news shows you the top stories and what is trending right now. It is allot like apple news, but I think that offers more coverage and displays more stories. I like google news because it does not really show bias to any party and it just gives you the information that is being put out from other major news outlets. I would recommend this to people because it is the perfect place to go when you just want a quick update about whats going on with the world and it is not overwhelming when you read their articles. 
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog post

    Times have changed immensely since humans first walked this earth. It has always been unknown what the future holds, and mankind has co...